1 Butternut squash
2 8 oz pkg baby Bella mushrooms
3 cloves garlic - minced
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup feta cheese
6 dried tomatoes - diced
3-4 Tbs balsamic vinegar
2-3 Tbs olive oil
2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1. Warm oven to 425 degrees
2. Peal and then dice the squash into small pieces. Put into bowl and mix with olive oil and fresh pepper. Bake on a cookie sheet about 30 min or until it is soft and just a touch brown on the edge.
3. While that bakes, slice the mushrooms and put on stove over medium heat. Cover and let cook until most of the moisture is out of them. Drain moisture off.
4. dice the leek and garlic. Add to the mushrooms. Cook until they soften but do not brown them.
5. While that cooks, mix the breadcrumbs, feta, and dried tomatoes. I pour a little oil from the tomatoes into the mixture and use my clean hands to mix it all together.
6. When the squash is done. Transfer to a 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking oil. Layer on top of that the mushroom mixture. On top of that, add the breadcrumb mixture.
7. Turn the oven down to 325 and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.