Saturday, August 21, 2010

dropthenumbers

Early this year, my husband was told he had high cholesterol.  My husband is slender, eats well, works out, and has a family history of high cholesterol.  The doctor wanted to start him on medication right away, but instead, we opted to research how to lower it through diet.  Six months later, with no medication and limited exercises my husband's cholesterol dropped from 256 to 194.  We spent a great deal of time reading and researching what needed to change.  Through my research, I learned how important it is to eat healthy foods to improve your overall health.  I have been asked by a number of people to share my recipes so I started this blog as a way to do that. 

I am not a doctor or dietitian, and I did not create these recipes.  I may have altered some of them slightly, but I can't take credit for them.  If I know where I found them, I will credit the author. 

Enjoy and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment